Data processing agreement
1. By accepting the conditions of this Agreement, the user gives the permission to Vostock Capital (hereinafter referred as Company, registered at: 454091 Chelyabinsk, 45 Elkina st. office 1110) to collect, store, and process his/her personal data indicated in the web-form on the Company’s websites (further referred as website). Personal data is the information directly or indirectly related to the person.
2. The user gives the consent to the processing of the personal data and trans-border transfer of the personal data to Company’s contracting organisations to use it for marketing purposes as well as to third parties acting based on the agreement with the Company.
3. The basis for personal data processing is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russia Federation and article 6 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ «About personal data» with amendments and changes.
4. Processing of personal data includes the following processes: collection, accumulation, clarification, transfer, blocking, deletion, annihilation – all the above-mentioned processes only with the purposes specified in paragraph 2 of the Agreement.
5. Personal data will only be used, stored, processed until the completion of required procedures or the liquidation of the Company.
6. The consent may be withdrawn by the User or his/her representative by means of written declaration sent via email Events@vostockcapital.com. The User can also opt out of receiving promotional emails by following “Unsubscribe” link at the lower end of each email.
7. The User accepts the policy of cookies-files used on the website, and agrees to get the information about IP-address and other data used to access the website. This information is not used to identify the User.
8. While personal data processing, the company takes every organisational and technical effort to protect personal data against illegal access or other illegal actions.